Scion Insecticide with UVX Technology with Gamma-cyhalothrin – 5.9% provides immediate and long-term residual control. Scion Insecticide, with UVX technology works under extreme conditions like harsh surfaces, a high degree of sunlight, and high temperatures. It provides immediate control and a continuous 90-day activity which reduces retreatment plans. Scion is particularly effective for tough insect and arachnid (spider and scorpions) control.
- Immediate control
- Continuous control
- Unmatched UV protection
- Durability on harsh surfaces
- 90 day performance-reduce call backs
- Sale Sheet
Rate Table For Perimeter Barrier Applications
|Application Rate: Fl. oz. (mL) of Scion Insecticide||Gals of Water||Area of Coverage (sq. ft.)|
|0.16 fl. oz. (5mL||1-5 gals.||800-1600 sq. ft.|
|0.33 fl. oz. (10 mL)||1-5 gals.||800-1600 sq. ft.|
|0.65 fl. oz. (20mL)||1-5 gals.||800-1600 sq. ft.|
- DO NOT make applications of Scion Insecticide in areas where animals, except for cattle and calves are present in the facility.
- Allow treated surfaces to dry completely before restocking the facility.
- DO NOT make applications to any animal feedstuffs, water or watering equipment.
- DO NOT contaminate any animal food, feed or water in and around livestock, poultry or pet housing when making applications
|Active Ingredient (s)||Gamma-cyhalothrin – 5.9%|
|For Use :||For use on and around buildings and structures for the control of listed pests, including on lawns, ornamental trees and shrubs, around residential, institutional, public, commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings; parks, recreational areas and athletic fields; and livestock/poultry housing and pet kennels.|