D Fense SC
D-FENSE (Defense) SC (Compare to Suspend SC) is a concentrated suspension of pure microcrystals of the active ingredient Deltamethrin.
D-fense SC is odorless and safe around kids and pets when used as directed. This all-around insecticide provides a 2-3 month residual for long-term insect control. The broad label of D-Fense SC also allows for spraying on mattresses and for doing broadcast applications for bed bugs and lice.
- Active Ingredient : 4.75% Deltamethrin
- D-Fense has a low odor
- D-Fense SC controls ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas (do not treat entire floor, carpet or floor coverings, use just as spot treatment), flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests
- May be used as a mattress and broadcast application for bed bugs & lice
- Controls ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests
- Mattress and broadcast application for bed bugs & lice
- Controls carpet beetles, fleas, and ticks indoors when applied as a low-pressure crack and crevice spot treatment.
- Flea Control: For complete surface treatment for flea control, use Onslaught Insecticide-hard floor surfaces or Conquer Insecticide-rugs and carpets, mixed with an insect growth regulator like Meteor IGR. D-Fense SC is only labeled for spot treatments for flea control, not the whole floor surface.
- It may be used for insect control on turf and landscape ornamental plants.
- Indoors when applied as a low-pressure crack & crevice spot treatment, 1 pt of D-Fense SC yields 11-22 gallons of the finished product.