Magic Force Insecticide
The Magic Force Insecticide is a systemic contact and stomach agricultural insecticide used to kill mites and insects systemically and on contact. It is used against a wide range of insects, including aphids, thrips, planthoppers, armyworms, etc.
- It is an effective insecticide used to control pests in plants such as fruit trees, vegetables, soya beans, groundnut, cowpeas, cotton, cocoa, etc.
- It is effective against several insect pests (both chewing and sucking types).
- It is a highly effective insecticide specially made for controlling a broad spectrum of insect pests.
- Quick knockdown as well as excellent control on even hard-to-kill pests.
- It comes in a convenient, single pack.
- It has a long-lasting effect.
- It is economical to use.
Important Note on Insecticides: Insecticides are used to control insects by killing them and preventing them from engaging in undesirable or destructive behaviors that harm plants. They help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from pests, diseases, and weeds as well as raising productivity per hectare. Using insecticides enables farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices. They also help farmers provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round foods, which are necessary for human health. Fruits and vegetables, which provide essential nutrients, are more abundant and affordable.