Maxforce Fly Spot Bait provides an unobtrusive way to control house flies both indoors and outdoors, including non-food areas of commercial food-handling establishments and animal facilities. Powerful attractants combine with the active ingredient imidacloprid, which kills flies in 60 seconds or less. This product provides immediate results with a long residual.
Easy application, long-lasting control
- Immediate results
- Long residual
- Up to 6 weeks indoors
- Up to 30 days outdoors
- Treat less surface area compared to contact killing sprays
- Sprayable formulation
- Low odor
Use & C0ntrol
- House Flies
Where To Apply
- In and around agricultural livestock production facilities, including: poultry houses, turkey and chicken houses, cattle, sheep and goat facilities, feedlots, dairy barns, swine confinement buildings, dog kennels, and horse
- Around the outside of commercial and residential structures, or partly enclosed or protected areas
- In non-food/feed areas of commercial
How To Apply
- Mix in water and spray or paint on surfaces
- Use 16 oz of product in 1 gallon of finished spray to treat surfaces where listed flies may rest in buildings with 2,000 sq ft of floor space.
- Re-apply as needed, but not before 7 days.