Agrisel Pendi Hydrocap-Pre Emergent Herbicide
Pendimethalin, N-(1-ethylpropyl)-3,4-dimethyl-2,6-dinitrobenzenamine………………… 38.7%
It can be compared to Pendulum Aquacap with the same percentage of active ingredient. As a pre-emergent herbicide, it will prevent seeds from sprouting but will not kill established plants or weeds.
Use Pendi Hydrocap for pre-emergent control of select broadleaf weeds and grasses as they germinate
- Turfgrass sites (golf courses, lawns, sod farms, and other turf areas) and landscape ornamental maintenance areas
- Grounds maintenance-parking lots, driveways and roadsides, alleyways, bike and jogging paths, vacant lots, buildings, stone gardens and gravel yards, markers and fence lines, and mulch beds.
- Noncropland areas-railroad, utility, highway, and pipeline rights-of-way, highway guardrails, delineators, and signposts, bridge abutments and approaches, utility substations, petroleum tank farms, pumping installations, storage areas, fence rows, windbreaks, and shelterbelts, paved or gravel surfaces, and established wildflower plantings where weed control is desired.
- Bulb plantings, non-bearing fruit and nut tree nurseries, conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries and tree plantations-for site preparation and maintenance
- Cool Season and Warm Season Grasses: All Turf Uses-1.1 to 1.6 fl. oz per 1,000 sq ft. Use 3.1 to 6.3 pints per acres. See label for exceptions and details.