- Pumice can polish toilet bowls.
Its tiny particles can remove hard water rings.
It gradually wears down during use.
Three pumice stones will quickly refresh your toilet within a few minutes.
It is much cheaper than buying a new toilet.
Pumice Stone Toilet Cleaning Tips:
– Start by moistening it for 10 seconds.
– Test it on a small area to determine its scratch resistance.
– keep the stone and toilet surface wet at all times.
– Afterwards, you can gently rub it on tough stains.
– Circular motions are more effective than vertical or horizontal ones.
Rectangular design, Multifaceted cleaning, 2-pack of pumice cleans more effectively:
2-pack of pumice stones can be used in places with different shapes and sizes.
We hope that you enjoy having more new opportunities to use this product.
6 New Ways to Use a Pumice Stone:
1. Hard water stains, toilet rings, rust, and mineral build-up on porcelain toilets, bathtubs, sinks, and tiles
2. White calcium deposits in swimming pools
3. Grease deposits and baked-on spills on most oven racks, cooktop grates, iron cookware, oven interiors (smooth porcelain, not self-cleaning finish)
4. Pet hair from upholstered furniture and car upholstery
5. Rust and paint on workshop and garden tools
6. Graffiti and stains on concrete and masonry