Tekko Trio IGR Foam
Tekko Trio Foam is a non-repellent foam that combines three different active ingredients to provide a powerful IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) in a dry foam formulation. The combination of insect growth regulators (Hydroprene 0.36%, Novaluron 0.02%, Pyriproxyfen 0.02%) controls a pest population by interfering the insect’s growth and development, preventing future generations.
Using Tekko Trio Foam in a drain will break the drain flies; it is labeled for food handling establishments. Also, an application of Tekko Trio Foam in the drain reduces the chance of missed areas, ensuring complete coverage of the intended area.
The insect growth regulators in Tekko Trio IGR Foam disrupts the normal development of immature roaches, bed bugs, drain flies, fleas, and stored product pests such as Indian meal moths and pantry beetles (see label for the complete list ).
Top Applications Of Tekko Trio IGR Foam
Use Tekko Pro Foam as a surface spray, spot, crack, and crevice application.
- Aerosol with three Insect Growth Regulators
- Breaks the life cycle of drain flies
- Labeled for use in food areas of food handling establishments
- Inhibits reinfestation by cockroaches for 6 months
German Roach Control: Apply Tekko Trio Foam as an important part of a roach control program.
- It can reach those nymphs that fail to forage to baits.
- The IGRs stimulate egg-bearing females to leave the harborage and feed.
Drain Fly Control: Apply Tekko Trio Foam to areas of fly breeding.
- For drains, apply foam into and around the downspout and catch basin area.
- Coat these areas thoroughly as fly larva develop in the scum buildup on the sides of drain pipes.
- Visible foam formulation ensures no areas are missed.
- Repeat applications at 2 to 4 week intervals depending upon the severity of infestation.
- Surface or Spot Applications: Hold can 10″ to 12″ away from the desired surface to be treated; use a sweeping motion for complete coverage. It comes out as a dry foam and does not run.
- Crack and Crevice Applications: Use the fold-up extension tube and apply to void areas in places where pests may harbor. It is generally non-staining, but the label states to test a small amount in an inconspicuous location. Apply once a month.
Active Ingredient (s)