Active Ingredient Bifenthrin 7.9%
Over 75 insects: Stink Bugs, Bed Bugs, Scorpions, Spiders, Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, Ticks, Fleas, Pillbugs, Chinch Bugs, Earwigs, Millipedes, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Spittlebugs and others
* See label for complete list
- Pet safe when dry
- Virtually no odor or staining
- Easy to remember mixing rate
- Convenient squeeze and pour container makes measuring and mixing easy
- Talstar P Professional Insecticide may be tank-mixed with adjuvants and with other pesticides, including insect growth regulators.
- Talstar One is tough on pests and easy on everything else: Talstar One multi-insecticide is water based and contains no alpha cyano group. That means you can use it inside and out. You can apply it to a larger perimeter area.
- Non-irritating, non-staining and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents.
- Compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
- Once it dries, it is virtually impossible to tell where it has been sprayed. So there are no unsightly residues and phytotoxicity.
- Talstar One is tough on ants and general household pests, but easy on the household.
- Talstar One is labeled for over 75 different pests and provides fast knockdown and long-lasting control of even the toughest lawn and ornamental pests.
- Talstar multi-insecticide creates a long-lasting barrier against insect pests. Keep roaches, ants and other insects out of your home in the first place by treating the perimeter foundation every 2-3 months.
- Talstar One is labeled for food-handling areas such as kitchens, restaurants, supermarkets and food processing plants.